possible items of interest.........

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      Hulloder,
      I have a few things on eBay that may be of interest to folks here....
      Mostly the Ayler , Cherry etc- "NY Eye & Ear Control" & the Burchette-
      "Grimoire" LPs)

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=out-bloody-rageous&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

      Thanks for looking........
      ~Craig
      PS: Oh,.....That Fugs LP is actually more of a VG(+) grade on the vinyl
      (I had only given it a visual grade before, but upon listening it`s got
      noticeable surface noise.

      PPS: Will have some Marcoeur, Alice Coltrane, & Amon Duul II going up
      soonish....