New Big Block 454 track

  • Big Block 454
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Big Block 454 have made the song "I Was Just About To Yodel" freely
      available through their mp3.com site.

      The song is perhaps a more standard "rock" piece (in a funky Can way)
      than much of the Big Block 454 repertoire.

      http://www.mp3.com/bigblock454

      Best wishes,
      Colin

      Big Block 454, Manchester, England