avant rock festivals in Europe

  • avantpl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hi!

      Could you tell me about any avant rock/prog festivals organized in
      Europe? The closer to the central part, the better. I am from Cracow,
      Poland, so NYC -for example- is a little too far for me and my
      friends:-). Thanks for any info.

      Zygmunt

      np. Doctor Nerve, Ereia
    • mkbox0
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
        avantpl wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > Could you tell me about any avant rock/prog festivals organized in
        > Europe? The closer to the central part, the better. I am from
        Cracow, Poland, so NYC -for example- is a little too far for me and
        my
        > friends:-). Thanks for any info.
        >
        > Zygmunt

        well, i sure wish i could attend these two music fests (lucky you!)..

        http://www.eurotrialog.cz/
        (Vaclavek & Bittova this year!)

        &

        (check out the list of past performers at this one. WOW!!)
        http://www.unijazz.cz/english/alternativa/alt_txt.html

        -mark k
      • Udi Koomran
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2002
          mkbox0 wrote:

          > avantpl wrote:
          > > Hi!
          > >
          > > Could you tell me about any avant rock/prog festivals organized in
          > > Europe? The closer to the central part, the better. I am from
          > Cracow, Poland, so NYC -for example- is a little too far for me and
          > my
          > > friends:-). Thanks for any info.
          > >
          > > Zygmunt

          Try this