RE: Magma Trianon DVD Review

  • cosmos1@wanadoo.nl
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2002
      >Dig it. A LOT! Wish it had all the feaatures that the King Crimson DVD had
      >like picking who you want to watch or piecing together a band using players
      >from every era. Too bad there isn't any great Magma footage out there from
      >the early days... I think that'd be the best Magma document ever if it
      >existed.
      >
      >One thing...didn't this take so long to get the US because of formatting for
      >American DVD players? If so, then they were obviously planning on selling it
      >in the US as well as in EU...so why in the heck aren't there captions for
      >the interview section??? I'd really really love to hear what all the ex and
      >current magma-ites have to say about whatever it is they're taking about...
      >
      >Any word on a version being released with subtitles? Does a transcript exist
      >in english? Even still...if you don't have this DVD yet and you're a member
      >of this list, get on the ball and buy it! Its easily the best Magma video
      >document in existence...
      >
      >Nick

      what i also don't like on this magma dvd is that there is no DOLBY SURROUND.
      it's a pity it's only in stereo :(

      here's a link to some interesting items i don't need anymore in my collection.

      for more details go to http://home.wanadoo.nl/cosmos1/trade.htm

      andre
    • Lejejs, Nick
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 13, 2002
        I thought the title of the sequence on the DVD was "Fabian - Zeuhl Cadet" or
        something to that extent. Plus Stella Vander walks him up to the front of
        the stage as if she were his mother...Don't know a thing about the Vader
        family offspring so I'm totally in the dark here..I wonder who that Fabian
        character is...anyways...not really important but just curious...

        Later,
        Nick