MAGMA 30th Anniversary

  • ALEBONN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2000
      Hello again,
      For those of you who might think coming to PARIS for the MAGMA 30 th ann.
      show, I've just learned that it will happen on 12, 13 and 14th of May at the
      TRIANON.
      We think ( it needs further confirmation ) that it's gonna be organized very
      differently from 1980 (at that time 4 different MAGMA line-up have played, of
      course all with Ch. Vander, for a duration of about 5 hours ) . This time
      only the current line-up would play. Would be added for that special
      occasion : a big choir, brass and maybe more. Probably a few guests, not
      known yet.
      Such a show with many people involved cannot travel due to financial
      limitations. So those 3 shows will be unique and they are made possible only
      because they happen in PARIS.
      These are the plans but ...plans are very usually modified, especially with
      C.VANDER !

      If those of you that plan a visit need advise or help into concrete matters
      such as accomodation etc..feel free to mail me privately.
      ALAIN