Re:156 Strings

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Hi

      >> My only complaint is -where is Steve Tibbets :(

      dunno. I didn't put this project together. but good question.

      >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.

      Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically an
      acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to the
      concept.

      Steve
    • julius j saroka
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2002
        Tibbetts has a new album coming out on ECM this year....no details available
        yet, but a pic of the cover is on his web-site.

        > >> My only complaint is -where is Steve Tibbets :(
        >
        > dunno. I didn't put this project together. but good question.
        >
        > >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.
        >
        > Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically
        an
        > acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to
        the
        > concept.
        >
        > Steve
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: avant-progressive@...
        > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:

      • Zero the Hero
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2002
          On Wed, 1 May 2002 CuneiWay@... wrote:
          > >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.
          >
          > Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically an
          > acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to the
          > concept.

          Acoustic hasn't been his primary interest, but he has done some. And it's
          totally original :-)

          --
          Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
          DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.unf.edu/~jeller/dreams.html