Re: [avant-progressive] 156 Strings

  • Zero the Hero
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
      On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Udi Koomran wrote:
      > My only complaint is -where is Steve Tibbets :(

      I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.

      --
      Jason Ellerbee - jeller@...
      DREAMS WIDE AWAKE radio show - http://www.unf.edu/~jeller/dreams.html
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2002
        Hi

        >> My only complaint is -where is Steve Tibbets :(

        dunno. I didn't put this project together. but good question.

        >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.

        Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically an
        acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to the
        concept.

        Steve
      • julius j saroka
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2002
          Tibbetts has a new album coming out on ECM this year....no details available
          yet, but a pic of the cover is on his web-site.

          > >> My only complaint is -where is Steve Tibbets :(
          >
          > dunno. I didn't put this project together. but good question.
          >
          > >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.
          >
          > Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically
          an
          > acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to
          the
          > concept.
          >
          > Steve
          >

          > Community email addresses:
          > Post message: avant-progressive@...
          > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
          >
          > Shortcut URL to this page:

        • Zero the Hero
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2002
            On Wed, 1 May 2002 CuneiWay@... wrote:
            > >I would like to have seen David Torn on it too.
            >
            > Is David Torn known for his work on acoustic guitar? This was specifically an
            > acoustic guitar compilation. I don't think DT would really have fit in to the
            > concept.

            Acoustic hasn't been his primary interest, but he has done some. And it's
            totally original :-)