Avant in London next week?

  • Michael Feathers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
      I'm making an unexpected trip to London next week. I was wondering if
      anyone knows if there is anything avant happening between Sunday and
      Thursday night.

      Checked The Wire website and didn't see much of anything. and it looks like
      Ronnie Scott's is doing a full week of Ike Turner. :-( Anyone know of
      anything?
    • Alex Temple
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
        --- Michael Feathers <mfeathers@...> wrote:

        > I'm making an unexpected trip to London next week. I was
        > wondering if
        > anyone knows if there is anything avant happening between
        > Sunday and
        > Thursday night.

        I don't, but you HAVE TO go to the HMV on Oxford St. It's
        amazing! I mean, I got Bob Drake's _What Day Is It?_ there, and
        even he couldn't figure out how they'd gotten ahold of a copy.

        =====
        Alex Temple
        fiber_optiq@...
        Memes don't exist. Tell your friends.