the green dolphin's poll # 9

  • dainisb@nra.lv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4 6:49 AM
      Some of you were asked to participate for the Green Dolphin's Poll # 9.
      Some of you maybe don't know, what the hell it is.
      Today I have added 5 bonus days, so the closing date for votes is January 10th, 2002.
      I think that this info on the website will not be till Monday.

      The Participants list
      http://www.nra.lv/green/gd09.htm
      24th Enrique Jardines (not updated today)

      Dainis
      The Green Dolphin's Poll
      http://www.nra.lv/green/