Sv: [avant-progressive] Re: Magma - MDK & Kontarkohsz alternative sessions

  • PIERRE TASSONE
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      ----- Oprindelig meddelelse -----
      Fra: "Renato de Moraes" <moraes@...>
      Til: <avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com>
      Sendt: 30. november 2001 20:22
      Emne: Re: [avant-progressive] Re: Magma - MDK & Kontarkohsz alternative sessions

    • pawnhearts@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Hi.

        It might be old news to you, though i didn't see any reference of it
        anywhere, but magma will appear on French TV station M6 (December
        17th )on a Jazz Program.
        This program is called : "Jazz, rock and electricity... fusion".

        Too bad i won't be able to see it here, in israel, but those of you
        who can see it, probably will record it. ;)

        Asaf.

        P.S. - I've had a lot of trouble with this Yahoo group thingy, and i
        hope this message gets to you. The e-mail i use is dead so don't
        bother replying to it (you can use vdgg@... instead).
      • rcarlberg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
          What does Mike Sary think of this?