Re: Etron Fou Leloublan

  • P. de Boer / A. Winsemius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2000
      > I just wish that the Etron Fou set came with some information on it.
      Absolutely
      > no booklet whatsoever included. Can someone tell me the breakdown of the
      songs?
      > i.e. - Which songs are from which albums?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Rick Meyer

      Yes, terrible service of Musea in this case.
      I bought the cd-set about 2 years ago and was wondering about the same. But
      someone (I don't know who anymore) gave me the following:

      CD 1: 1-6 Batelages (1977)
      7-10 Les 3 Fous Perdegagnent (1978)
      CD 2: 1-2 Les 3 Fous Perdegagnent (1978)
      3-11 Les Poumons Gonfles (1982)
      2-17 Les Sillons de La Terre (1984)
      CD 3: 1-5 Les Sillons de La Terre (1984)
      6-16 Face Aux Elements Dechaines (1985)

      The tracks don't quite work out - disc 1 should be 11 tracks long, disc 2
      should be 16, and disc 3 should be 17, but this is the best guess based
      upon a track listing of each LP.

      Regards,
      Peter