Re: [avant-progressive] Re: Sv: moderation

  • Michael Feathers
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <rcarlberg@...>
      > I like the "hands off" approach myself -- it only takes a second to delete
      > unwanted e-mail, and my AOL newsreader gives me enough preview that I can
      do
      > that without even opening it.

      Same here. Traffic is light, abuses infrequent.
    • mark jung
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
        well, the concert promos are germaine, and while none of us is everywhere,
        it's nice to know that there are things going on (just in case we are) -
        since the majority of the posts here are pretty much on topic, and the
        traffic's pretty light (i subscribe to a BMW /5 motorcycle list at yahoo
        that generates TONS of messages, the vast majority of which are relevent to
        that list) let's let 'em be.
        it's just my opinion, but worth it's weight in gold :^) --

        mark