Re: [avant-progressive] debile menthol

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
      mark wrote:

      >> just got a note from an acquaintance of mine in switzerland, evidently,
      >> there's plans to reissue the CD set of the two debile menthol albums,
      >for
      >> the bunch of you who haven't found it yet.

      Did they say if the ex band members were going to reissue it? Or if it was
      going to be reissued by RecRec?

      IF the band has gained control of that stuff, maybe they CAN reissue that
      live 1982-84 cassette on CD.

      Steve
    • mark jung
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        was this a cassette-only release? not sure i'm aware of it -

        >From: Udi Koomran <ukoomran@...>

        >I wish they reissue DEBILE MENTHOL - LIVE IN EUROPE 1982-84
        >I never heard it but I can imagined they were a great live band.

      • mark jung
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          not sure yet, but i've got an inquiry into this and the details of the
          rayes tour. would be great if they could add the cassette as an "extra" and
          make us all buy it again! will pass the info on when i get an answer -
          there was some threat of the ensemble doing a state-side tour, but it
          looks like they opted for japan. for some reason. more RIO-chamber-folk
          heads over there per capita?

          Steve writed: