[ProgDay] New Auction!

  • Mike Prete
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hi All.

      Our latest auction features another previous ProgDay band, After The Fall
      with their album before. A fan favorite at Storybook, this album is signed
      by all the members on the cd itself.

      After the Fall play a fiery blend of symphonic prog and instrumental fusion
      with well-versed players all around, highlighting keyboards and guitar.
      Alternating between well-crafted instrumentals and powerful songs, there is
      no surprise why this band has a loyal following!

      This auction ends on August 7th at 11:59:59 PST.

      Mike Prete - Mike@...
      The Giant Progweed - Progressive Rock Reviews
      www.progweed.net