Rumour

  • Michael Bohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 1:39 AM
      There is nothing like unconfirmed rumours. At least they can make the pulse
      beat faster for a while.
      A normally well informed source told me (late june) that Christian Vander and
      Jannick (notice the spelling ;- )) Top had talked about (planned) a reunion.
      No details.

      This rumour could of course theoreticly also refer to the planned Magma
      concert 're-releases' - time will show.

      Michael Bohn