Eskaton and Dun

  • Renato de Moraes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      Hi James and Nick and all,
      Eskaton 4 Visions were released by ADPerpetum Memorial (probably misspelled)
      and they use to have a home-page for Eskaton there. It seems their site is not
      working latelly!

      Dun was released by Soleil Zeuhl and you can find in several shops,
      including Wayside Music, Musea, etc. You can find additional info at Soleil
      Zeuhl site including an inedit alternate version of one of the tracks. I don't
      remember at the top of my head their address but if you ainterested I am sure
      Alain Lebon will see this and send you the URL address.

      And be patient that probably we will some very nice releases through Soleil
      Zeuhl soon.

      Renato