New Sontaag, New Quantum Fantay, Salute To Richard Pinhas, Par Lindh Project, Present Reissue, New Wakeman Reissue Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 10:49 AM

      Join the gagliarchives Saturday night for program 1369 as we feature new music from Belgian space rock band Quantum Fantay and their new release titled Terragaia. We'll also track a new release reissued from 2 years ago from an excellent Estonian band called Wrupk Urei and their 2012 album released this year titled Koik Saab Korda along with a new reissue from Rick Wakeman and the English Rock Ensemble from 2003 titled Out There. We'll track recent music from The Aristocrats as bassist Bryan Beller celebrates a birthday along with the recent reissue of Present's classic 1985 release Le Poison Qui Rend Fou. We'll track new self titled music in our 4th Hour Space Out from Sontaag along with lots of surprises from the vintyl vaults on their anniversaries and birthday salutes as well and we'll be featuring tracks from our #1 album for the 4th straight week in requests from the powerful Univers Zero and their release Phosphorescent Dreams.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      How To Listen:
      Windows Media at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.asx
      Quicktime at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.qtl
      Shoutcast at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889-stream.pls and through Aural Moon both live tonight and replayed Tuesday morning at 11AM at http://auralmoon.com/playlinks/auralmoon56kmp3.pls

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/

      Tune Into The Gagliarchives at 88.9FM - 95.1FM - 100.7FM Saturday Nights from 10pm-2am, and heard around the world at http://www.auralmoon.com