New Glass Hammer, New Tohpati, Present Reissue, Rick Wakeman, Roger Waters, New Nick Magnus Saturday Night

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2014
      Join the gagliarchives Saturday night for program 1368 as we feature new music from long staples to the program in Tennessee project Glass Hammer and their latest offering titled Ode To Echo. We'll also feature new music Indonesian guitarist Tohpati and his latest release featuring Jimmy Haslip and Chad Wackerman titled Tribal Dance along with new music from the self titled release from Perfect Beings. We'll also spotlight the new officially release album from Nick Magnus titled N'monix along with the recent reissue of Present's classic 1980 debut album titled Triska├»d├ękaphobie. Lots of surprises from the vaults on their anniversaries and birthday salutes as well and we'll be featuring tracks from our #1 album for the 3rd straight week in requests from the powerful Univers Zero and their release Phosphorescent Dreams.
      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      How To Listen:
      Windows Media at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.asx
      Quicktime at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.qtl
      Shoutcast at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889-stream.pls and through Aural Moon both live tonight and replayed Tuesday morning at 11AM at http://auralmoon.com/playlinks/auralmoon56kmp3.pls

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/

      Tune Into The Gagliarchives at 88.9FM - 95.1FM - 100.7FM Saturday Nights from 10pm-2am, and heard around the world at http://www.auralmoon.com