All Hallows' Eve Radio Special, New Dream Theater Saturday Night

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2013

       Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM Eastern Daylight Time Saturday night for program 1341. A special edition and one that has become a fan favorite over the years in our annual All Hallows' Eve radio special…we will take a step aside from our usual anniversaries, birthday salutes and new music spotlights to bring you some of the creepiest music that progressive rock can offer. We will be featuring the new Dream Theater self titled release which is in at #2 in our weekly top 20 this week…that will be the only new album we’ll be featuring and we’ll be closing out with our #1 album in the weekly top 20 for the 5th straight week in Fish’s album Feast Of Consequences.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      How To Listen:
      Windows Media at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.asx
      Quicktime at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889.qtl
      Shoutcast at http://staff.bcc.edu/z889/stream/z889-stream.pls and through Aural Moon both live tonight and replayed Tuesday morning at 11AM athttp://auralmoon.com/playlinks/auralmoon56kmp3.pls

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/

      Tune Into The Gagliarchives at 88.9FM - 95.1FM - 100.7FM Saturday Nights from 10pm-2am, and heard around the world at http://www.auralmoon.com