Takumi Fukushima- Rale, solo?

  • Hal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      The Paoli Angeli/ Fukushima duo's recording has sparked a renewed zeal in me to hear everything Takumi Fukushima has recorded. Earlier research had not uncovered Rale, and now that I have their great 3rd recording "Twilight/Soumrak", I'm attempting to track down the 1st two. So far little luck besides a copy of "Ar Zharmi" for $307... sorry, I haven't the dosh for that.

      OK, 2 questions:
      1. Does anyone have any advice about where to get the Rale recordings, 2. Does anyone know about the purported solo album from 2009 called "Yume"?

      Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

      Warmly,
      Hal
      USA