Progscopie 86

  • Progscopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi!
      Progscopie everythursdays at 18h Belgian time!
      On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
      in streaming on http://www.youfm.be).
      A special live program is presented every two thursdays.

      The next onewill be on the 28th of February, we will present a program
      on plagiarism.
      The programis realized by Domenico Solazzo who will present it with me.

      Theme: Plagiarism and prog

      We will listen to the following artists who are, depending, victims or
      perpetruator of
      plagiarism or "strong inspiration":

      DAVE BRUBECK;THE BEATLES; DEEP PURPLE; IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY;
      LED ZEPPELIN; JAKE HOLMES; BERT JANSCH; SPIRIT; ANEKDOTEN;
      TRETTIOARIGA KRIGET; KING CRIMSON; MELLOW;
      PIERRE BACHELET & HERVÉ ROY; STEVEN WILSON; POPOL VUH;
      PORCUPINE TREE; GENESIS; ATLAS; AD INFINITUM; FRANK ZAPPA;
      THE FLOWER KINGS; dEUS; YES; ATLANTIDE; EAGLES; JETHRO TULL;
      SALVATORE ADAMO; THE MOODY BLUES.

      Replayed the following sunday at 18h Belgian time (so the 3rd of March).
      Now the program is available in podcast on the following site:
      http://ns9.freeheberg.com/~naytheet/Home/Prog_People/news.php?t=80

      Thanks for visiting the facebook page of Progscopie
      (https://www.facebook.com/progscopie)

      Enjoy!

      Romain