The Muffins, Ahleuchatistas, Sun Ra Live Flashback, New Oblivion Sun Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM Eastern Time Saturday night for program 1302 as we feature the new album from Australian band Unitopia titled Covered Mirror Volume I: Smooth As Silk. We'll also track the forthcoming CD from Italian progressive metal band Kingcrow and their In Crescendo release due out in February. We'll also spotlight recent music of Ahleuchatistas as they make their way to the area. We'll also track the latest release from Herd Of Instinct titled Conjure along with our #1 CD in requests in our weekly top 20 for the second straight week in Oblivion Sun's The High Places.

      Tonight's program is dedicated in loving memory of my long time friend Jonathan A. Reilly...I will miss you.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/