New Fusion Syndicate, Priam, Salute To Chris Cutler, Andy Summers Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM Eastern Time tonight for program 1299 as we feature new music from an all star, who's who of progressive rock and fusion in The Fusion Syndicate. This new blockbuster features Rick Wakeman, John Etheridge, Larry Coryell, Mel Collins, Percy Jones, Steve Hillage, Scott Kinsey, Derek Sherinian, Nik Turner, Colin Edwin, Chad Wackerman, Billy Cobham, and produced by Billy Sherwood.
      We'll also track the excellent new release from New Jersey project The Tea Club and their Quickly, Quickly, Quickly CD. We'll also track the latest offering from Under The Psycamore titled I. We'll also celebrate the birthdays of John McLaughlin, Chris Buzby of Echolyn, Chris Cutler of Henry Cow and more.
      We'll also track our #1 CD in requests for the 7th straight week in the weekly top 20 in Porcupine Tree's latest live album titled Octane Twisted.
      Happy New Year!

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/