Re: Progscopie 81

  • peteboer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      Hi Romain,

      Great radioshow!
      I thought I knew allready some Quebec prog, but most of these are new to me.

      And a question: I didn't catch the last band and song (the one after Sloche), closing the show. Can you tell me what that was?

      cheers,
      Peter

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Progscopie <progscopie@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      > Progscopie 81 on thursday 13th of December 2012 at 18h Belgian time!
      > We will present a program with on prog-folk from Québec an invited
      > guest: Hugues Chantraine.
      > On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
      > in streaming on http://www.youfm.be). Now, every thursday at 18h during
      > 2 hours.
      > A special program is presented one of the two thursdays.
      >
      > Harmonium -- harmonium -- Harmonium (74) -- (6:30)
      > Morse Code - PROCREATION (1è partie) -- Procreation (76) -- (6:46)
      > opus 5 -- Les Saigneurs - Contre-courant (75) -- (9:24)
      > Frank Dervieux + contraction -- Concerto pour des mondes disparus--
      > dimension m (71) (8:53)
      > cano -- Baie Ste Marie -- Tous Dans Le Même Bateau (76) -- (9:29)
      > L'engoulevent-- Fête de la musique -- etoifilan (6:03)
      > Conventum -- Les Criticoteuses -- A L'affut D'Un Complot (77) - (5:18)
      >
      > There will also be some surprises from Québec.
      >
      > Replayed the following sunday at 18h Belgian time (so the 16th of
      > December).
      > Now the program is available in podcast on the following site:
      > http://ns9.freeheberg.com/~naytheet/Home/Prog_People/news.php?t=80
      >
      > Thanks for visiting the facebook page of Progscopie
      > (https://www.facebook.com/progscopie)
      >
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > Romain

    • Progscopie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hi Peter,
        Thanks. Happy new year to you!

        Well actually I don't remember well which one of these two
        I aired:
        Pangée: Quartus Frénésis
        or
        Miriodor: Mrs X
        You can listen to one of these there (to check):

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yIyAMbJrKs

        Unless, wait some days that I have access to the saved radio show.
        Cheers,
        Romain

        Le 31/12/2012 15:01, peteboer a écrit :

        > Hi Romain,
        >
        > Great radioshow!
        > I thought I knew allready some Quebec prog, but most of these are new
        > to me.
        >
        > And a question: I didn't catch the last band and song (the one after
        > Sloche), closing the show. Can you tell me what that was?
        >
        > cheers,
        > Peter
        >
        > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:avant-progressive%40yahoogroups.com>, Progscopie
        > <progscopie@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi!
        > > Progscopie 81 on thursday 13th of December 2012 at 18h Belgian time!
        > > We will present a program with on prog-folk from Québec an invited
        > > guest: Hugues Chantraine.
        > > On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
        > > in streaming on http://www.youfm.be). Now, every thursday at 18h during
        > > 2 hours.
        > > A special program is presented one of the two thursdays.
        > >
        > > Harmonium -- harmonium -- Harmonium (74) -- (6:30)
        > > Morse Code - PROCREATION (1è partie) -- Procreation (76) -- (6:46)
        > > opus 5 -- Les Saigneurs - Contre-courant (75) -- (9:24)
        > > Frank Dervieux + contraction -- Concerto pour des mondes disparus--
        > > dimension m (71) (8:53)
        > > cano -- Baie Ste Marie -- Tous Dans Le Même Bateau (76) -- (9:29)
        > > L'engoulevent-- Fête de la musique -- etoifilan (6:03)
        > > Conventum -- Les Criticoteuses -- A L'affut D'Un Complot (77) - (5:18)
        > >
        > > There will also be some surprises from Québec.
        > >
        > > Replayed the following sunday at 18h Belgian time (so the 16th of
        > > December).
        > > Now the program is available in podcast on the following site:
        > > http://ns9.freeheberg.com/~naytheet/Home/Prog_People/news.php?t=80
        > <http://ns9.freeheberg.com/%7Enaytheet/Home/Prog_People/news.php?t=80>
        > >
        > > Thanks for visiting the facebook page of Progscopie
        > > (https://www.facebook.com/progscopie)
        > >
        > > Enjoy!
        > >
        > > Romain

      • peteboer