The Year 2012 In Review Tonight: NEARfest Apocalypse, Annie Haslam, Discipline And More...

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
       Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM Eastern Time tonight 12/29/12, for program 1298 as we feature the Year 2012 In Review where we take a look at all of our guest interviews with artists such as Matthew Parmenter of Discipline, Sébastien Lamothe of The Musical Box, Ken Golden of Laser's Edge, Knight Area, Annie Haslam, Yogi Lang Of RPWL, our notable & memorable live broadcasts at NEARfest Apocalypse in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania that brought about classic interviews with Mattias Olsson of Anglagard, Ray Weston, Chris Buzby and Tom Hyatt of Echolyn, Drummer Gary Husband, and powerful live performances from Pinnacle, The Yellow Box, and the all star jam that took place in the wee hours of our final broadcast at NEARfest.  We'll look at the headlines of 2012, the ones we lost, and ultimately some of the great music that made this year one of a kind.....We'll also track our #1 CD in requests for the 6th straight week in the weekly top 20 in Porcupine Tree's
      latest live album titled Octane Twisted.
      Happy New Year!
      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.org
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/
      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/

      Visit Our Sites: