New Autumn Chorus, Magma, Project Lo, New Phideaux Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Join the gagliarchives Saturday night for program 1277 as we feature a new compilation of music from Phideaux Xavier titled Mogon. This features live performances from 3RP and at the Festival Crescendo, and forthcoming music from his new album titled 7 1/2. We'll also feature new music from southern England project Autumn Chorus titled The Village To The Vale, along with forthcoming music from technical metal band Spheric Universe Experience and their The New Eve CD. We'll feature lots of treats from the vaults tonight from Magma and King Crimson along with tons of birthday salutes and other surprises. We'll also track music from our #1 CD in requests for the 2nd week in a row from Philadelphia band Echolyn and their new self titled double album.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com/