Prog-Rock Diner 7/2/12: 6-7pm EST Tribute #1 to Niall & fallen

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:42 PM
      This Monday, July 2 2012 I only had time to complete 1 hour which will air
      from 6-7pm EST. This hour is a tribute to my stepson, Niall, who was killed
      in Afghanistan on 6/23/12 and it's also for all those who gave their lives
      in any war. On this show: Neil Young, Earth Opera, Jon Anderson/Rick
      Wakeman, Trettioariga Kriget and Crosby Stills Nash & Young. Please join me at
      _www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax_ (http://www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax) and have a
      safe 4th of July.