New Morglbl, Isildurs Bane, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Can Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM EDT Saturday night, 06/2/12, for program 1268 as we feature the new release from Dutch legend Arjen Anthony Lucassen and his Lost In The New Real. We'll track our new #1 CD in requests edging out Storm Corrosion in Swedish avant progressive metal band Diablo Swing Orchestra and their latest offering Pandora's Pinanta. We'll also track new music from Circus Maximus and their new disc title Nine, along with the latest release from French powerhouse Morglbl and their Brutal Romance CD along with the new collaborative release from Steve Hackett and Chris Squire titled Squackett, and the latest from birthday boy Gavin Harrison and his joint release with O5Ric titled The Man Who Sold Himself.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com/