Ron Anderson’s PAK at The Stone, NYC - Tuesday, April 17th

  • ronco008
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 8:36 AM
      Ron Anderson's PAK will be playing at The Stone this coming
      Tuesday, April 17th at 8:00 pm sharp. This will be our first New York
      concert since our massive European tour last October and November. PAK
      will be presenting new music as a duet with a few old favorites and
      improvisations. A set of powerful and uncompromising avant-rock!

      The Stone is located at the corner of Avenue C and 2nd street,
      Manhattan. www.thestonenyc.com <www.thestonenyc.com>

      And just in case you don't already have a copy of Secret Curve on
      Tzadik we will have some copies on sale at the show. Or you can order
      direct from www.ronanderson-molecules.com/catalog.htm
      <http://www.ronanderson-molecules.com/catalog.htm>

      Review: www.brooklynrail.org/2011/05/music/built-for-speed
      <http://www.brooklynrail.org/2011/05/music/built-for-speed>