Progscopie 68

  • Progscopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Hi!
      Progscopie 68 on thursday 12th of April 2012 at 18h Belgian time!
      We will receive the Narcotic Daffodils.

      On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
      in streaming on http://www.youfm.be).

      Progscopie 68:

      We will interview them and they will play in live parts of their next
      album in exclusivity
      for Progscopie!

      We will air also the following titles from their first album:
      - Back from Calcutta with... MIster Jacky
      - Go Fuck Yourself
      - Happens all the time

      Replayed the following sunday at 18h Belgian time (so the 15th of April).

      And now trhe facebook page of Progscopie will present the news on the
      radio program (just
      search for Progscopie on facebook search engine)

      Enjoy!

      Romain