New Claudia Quintet, Hugh Hopper, Nash The Slash, New Hogarth/Barbieri Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 2:37 PM
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10PM Eastern Time Saturday night 03/31/12, for program 1259 as we feature the new double live release from Renaissance titled Tour 2011 Live In Concert which features performances of Scheherazade And Other Stories and Turn Of The Cards. We'll also feature the new live Spock's Beard release The X Tour Live, the latest from My Brother The Wind titled I Wash My Soul..., and the new reissue from the Modulus Record label in Randy Roos and the 1978 gem Mistral. We'll also track the latest collaborative work of Steve Hogarth and Richard Barbieri titled Not The Weapon But The Hand, and in our 4th Hour Space Out we'll track the recent release from The Claudia Quintet +1 Featuring Kurt Elling and Theo Bleckmann titled What Is The Beautiful? We'll also track our new #1 CD in requests for the 3rd straight week in the weekly top 20 in Hungarian band Special Providence and their Soul Alert CD.

      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com/