RE: RE: [avant-progressive] face book avant progressive group

  • Breiling, Achim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
      Well, I guess you are right. Though, there a not few people saying, that facebook has not only advantages ... and old fashioned e-mail will not disappear soon (as Latin did).

      Many years ago I was told to throw away all my LPs, as there were CDs that were much better.LPs are still around (getting more and more popular again).

      I´ll keep riding!

      Achim

      Da: a.breiling@...<mailto:a.breiling%40dkfz.de>
      Data: 17-feb-2012 15.11
      A: "avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com<mailto:avant-progressive%40yahoogroups.com>"<avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com<mailto:avant-progressive%40yahoogroups.com>>
      Ogg: RE: [avant-progressive] face book avant progressive group

      Well, there are always some people who would like to stick with their horse ...

      Achim

      Da: CuneiWay@...<mailto:CuneiWay%40aol.com><mailto:CuneiWay%40aol.com>

      Data: 17-feb-2012 14.20

      A: "Avant-Progressive Avant-Progressive"<avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com<mailto:avant-progressive%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:avant-progressive%40yahoogroups.com>>

      Ogg: [avant-progressive] face book avant progressive group