Progscopie 63

  • Progscopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hi!
      Progscopie 63 on thursday 12th of January 2012 at 18h Belgian time!
      We will present a program on progressive rock and ambient music.

      On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
      in streaming on http://www.youfm.be).

      Progscopie 63:

      Terry Riley: Part III [Minimalism; 8'31"]
      Edgar Froese: Epsilon In Malaysian Pale [Space-rock/ambient; 16'27"]
      Brian Eno: 1_1 [Ambient; 17'25"]
      Steve Roach: Clay, Wood, Bone, Dirt [Ambient; 6'22"]
      The Necks: Hanging gardens [Space-rock/ambient; 1°00'30"]

      Replayed the following sunday at 18h Belgian time (so the 15th of January).

      Enjoy!

      Romain