New Discipline, New Glass Hammer, New Pocket Orchestra Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Daylight Time Saturday night for program 1238 as we feature the new album from Discipline titled To Shatter All Accord. We'll also feature new music from Glass Hammer and their latest offering titled Cor Cordium. We'll track the new 2 CD archive from Pocket Orchestra titled Phoenix. We'll celebrate the birthdays of Steven Wilson, Greg Lake, Peter Hammill, Jordan Rudess, and track recent music from Cynic as they tour our area. We'll track our #1 CD for the 6th straight week in requests from Steven Wilson titled Grace For Drowning.
      Join us!
      Stay tuned for lots of surprises and stay alert for our soon to launch top 100 poll!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/