New Steven Wilson, New Gentle Giant Reissue, New Electric Orange Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Daylight Time Saturday night for program 1233 as we feature new music from our new #1 CD in requests from Steven Wilson titled Grace For Drowning. We'll track forthcoming music from progressive metal band Redemption and their disc This Mortal Coil, along with forthcoming music from Haken and their Visions CD. We'll track the latest remastered reissues from Gentle Giant in the 1972 classic Octopus, along with a new Gentle Giant tribute release. Our 4th Hour Space Out spotlights new music from Electric Orange and the powerful Netto. Lots of birthday salutes and other surprises tonight as well.

      Join us!
      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/