Marc Moulin, Michael Rother, Markus Reuter, Absolute Elsewhere Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Daylight Time Saturday night for program 1229 as we feature the new forthcoming release from Derek Sherinian titled Oceana which features co-producer Simon Phillips, along with Steve Lukather, Jimmy Johnson, Tony Franklin, Tony MacAlpine, and Joe Bonamassa. We'll also feature new music forthcoming from Swedish sensations Opeth titled Heritage. We'll spotlight music from French power trio Morglbl as they make their way to this weekend's Progday and our area next week, we'll also track new music from Man On Fire titled Chrysalis and venture into our 4th Hour Space Out with music from the newly reissued Tangerine Dream classic Atem. We'll celebrate lots of birthdays, feature some gems from the vaults, and spotlight our #1 disc in the weekly top 20 for the 4th straight week in Karmakanic's In A Perfect World.

      Join us!
      Stay tuned for lots of surprises!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com/
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org/
      http://auralmoon.com/