set list of live recordings

  • Renato Moraes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
        Hello all,
        From time to time I try to prepare set lists for my bootlegs.
        In general I try to look for it at internet and oly in last case I seat down and try to figure out by myself (I know I am lazy fellow)  :o)

        So, I will ask if anyone have set list for the following concerts

      Keep the dog - Live in Milan, Italy May 7, 1991

      Massacre - Great Hall, May 9, 1981
      The Muffins & Y. Seffer - Zu Mani Festival, October 8, 1978
      Samla Mammas Manna - NYC - The Knitting Fatory, August 28, 2003
      This Heat - Nivelles, Belgium March 7, 1981

        Any help will be very welcome
        rgds
        Renato