Progscopie 54

  • Progscopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      Hi!
      To listen to progressive music: Progscopie!

      Progscopie 54 on thursday 25th of August 2011 at 18h Belgian time!
      We will present a second program on the Canterbury School (pt2):

      Soft Machine: Hope for happiness_joy of a toy_hope for happiness (reprise)
      Soft Machine: Out-Bloody-Rageous
      Soft Machine: All White
      Caravan: The Love In Your Eye
      Caravan: The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again
      Caravan: Place Of My Own
      Supersister: Present From Nancy
      Supersister: A Girl Named You
      Volaré: Caught In A Combine
      Sixnorth: Everything Becomes Circle
      Master Cylinder: Hobb & Geeb

      Replayed on the following sunday (so the 28th of August) at the same hour.
      Enjoy!

      Romain