samples and information on September's Cuneiform titles

  • Cuneiform / Wayside
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 9:12 AM
      Hi

      We've got all the samples and *most* of the information for the five Cuneiform titles for September up and ready for you to hear. I will finish up the information very soon, but there's enough there that I was excited about folks getting to hear and see what we've got coming.

      http://www.cuneiformrecords.com/index.shtml

      Thanks for your interest and hope you enjoy!

      very best