New Jono El Grande release!

  • Jean-Henry Berevoescu
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
      It looks like Jono's fans have reasons to rejoice - his new album,
      "Phantom Stimulance", will be released at a show on 07-December!
      I can hardly wait!

      --bjh
    • ruggero
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
        Is it a live recording? If yes does anyone know if there will be new songs
        inclused?

        Ciao

        Rug

      • Jean-Henry Berevoescu
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
          On 11/07/2010 11:25 AM, ruggero wrote:

          > Is it a live recording? If yes does anyone know if there will be new songs
          > inclused?
          >
          > Ciao
          >
          > Rug

          I think it is a studio recording - but not 100% sure yet.

          --bjh

        • Hans Voigt
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
            Yes it`s a new studio recording.