Progscopie 40

  • Progscopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      Hi!
      Progscopie 40, tomorrow on thursday 28th of October at 18h Belgian time!
      We will present spanish prog (part 1...)

      On YouFM (around Mons in Belgium at 106.9 MHz or on the web
      in streaming on http://www.youfm.be).

      Progscopie 40

      Fusioon: Minorisa [1975, symphonic-fusion]
      Musica Urbana: Agost [1976, fusion]
      Mezquita: El suicidio [1979, symphonic]
      Atila: Reviure [1978, hard-psychedelic-cosmic-symphonic]
      Gotic: Historia d'una gota d'aigua [1978, symphonic; folk-prog]
      Kozmic Muffin: Eleusis [1994, psychedelic]
      Macromassa: Las flores amarillas tambien dan entradas nuevas a los
      perros [1995, experimental]
      Planeta Imaginario: Trastornos Ópticos del Oso Bipolar [2008, Canterbury]
      October Equus: Head of the winner [2006, RIO]

      News:
      Amoeba Split: Dedicated to us but we weren't listening [Spa; Canterbury]
      Madelgaire: Les murs [Bel; Symphonic]
      Fractale: Partie VI [Fra; jazzy-experimental]

      Replayed the following sunday at 16h UTC/GMT (so the 31st of October).

      Enjoy!

      Romain