cuneiform - digipacks

  • Breiling Achim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
      Hi Steve!

      Two of the three Cuneiform titles I recently ordered came as digipacks (the new "Heresie" and "The gift of purpose"). I think these are the first cuneiform CDs I got (and I have many of them) in this format. Did you purposely avoid digipacks in the past?

      Greetings!

      Achim
    • Cuneiform / Wayside
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
        Hello Achim

        Yes, I purposely DID avoid them.

        I don't really like them personally.

        But the genie is out of the bottle. I guess you will see more.

        Steve