Heresie remixed/remastered

  • Renato Moraes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Hello UZ-friends

      Unfortunately our list is kind of dead nowadays, but even if I would like to
      share the news.

      Heresie is remixed/remastered and will be re-release on September 28 on
      Cuneiform Records.

      Follow the link below to check new cover and samples. Chaos Hermetique was added
      as bonus track; composed by Roger Trigaux and recorded in 1975 by Eric Faes, it
      brings a taste of the Univers Zero's sound in the very beginning.

      http://www.univers-zero.com/albums/heresie.htm#2010

      It will be available at Sonic Circuit Festival and at RIO Festival.

      Although a lot of people here are posting and reading at progressiveears, I
      still think avant-progressive is the best way to share and discuss topics
      related to this kind of avant-garde music.

      Renato

    • alanterrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
        Just had a listen and that bonus track sounds great -amazes me that having recorded a long and complex track that they didn't bother releasing it in the first place. I guess they must have ahd enough material they thought even better that they didn't need all of it. In a similar vein, the bonus tracks Albert Marcoeur gives away with each album are all immaculate tracks that wouldn't have sounded out of place on any of his albums - he must have a store of these tracks that no one has ever heard and I wonder why he doesn't put out an album or two of 'leftovers' - but I guess as an artist he likes to control exactly what goes out in his anme and his quality control is higher than most.
        Alan Terrill