Re: [avant-progressive] Electric Baglamas/Bouzouki

  • Joe Barnekow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      Am 28.07.2010 02:09, schrieb Michael Feathers:
      > I got a real kick out of the sound of a small
      > bouzouki, so I decided to pick one up. I knew I could do sound cool
      > things with it and some distortion/echo (here's a clip of mine, watch
      > if you dare): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggxqQ8lAM0

      The sound reminds me a bit on the electric dulcimer Nick Saloman (Bevis
      Frond) used for his live freakouts on Love's "Signed D.C.".

      Joe
    • Meidad Zaharia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
        http://cgi.ebay.com/Shadow-Sax-CD-1998-Urban-Sax-Bruno-Ribera-Gr-/190425432805?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item2c563d82e5

        Also, who is Bruno Ribera and what kind of music he is into?

        http://www.discogs.com/artist/Bruno+Ribera

        Thanks,

        Meidad