New Mats/Morgan, New Jeff Beck, Soft Machine, Synergy Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight for program 1160 as we spotlight the brand new release from the Mats/Morgan band titled The Music Or The Money? We'll also track a new Soft Machine archive from the NDR Jazz Workshop recorded 5/17/73 in Hamburg, Germany. A MUST listen.
      We'll track the latest release from Jeff Beck titled Emotion & Commotion, along with the latest from keyboard wizard Erik Norlander and his latest offering titled the Galactic Collective, and Dean Watson's forthcoming titled Unsettled.
      We'll spotlight the music of Porcupine Tree and Mike Keneally as they make their way to our area in several venues this week, and stay tuned for our ticket giveaway for the upcoming Emerson/Lake/Palmer Tribute Project/The Waiting Room performing at the Keswick Theater in Glenside, PA this coming saturday night.
      We'll also spotlight our #1 disc for the 8th week in a row in requests from the highly addictive and hypnotic Polish project Pinkroom titled Psychosolstice and tons of surprises from the archives!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com
      Enjoy!

      Visit our ON DEMAND section to now download our recent program Cosmic Grooves From Galaxy 080-43. You can also download our interview from program 1130 and Andy Goldner of Exmagma. 2010's will follow soon!
      You can still download and/or podcast our great interviews with Peter Nicholls of IQ, Morglbl's live performance, Gary Boyle of Isotope, Eddie Jobson of UKZ, Chris Poland of Ohm/Megadeath, and the great Bill Bruford!
      Join us in chat at http://progressiveears.com
      Enjoy!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...d=240808001808
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com