12th Annual NEARFest Radio Showcase Saturday Night!

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time Saturday night for program 1151 as we feature our 12th annual NEARFest Radio Showcase spotlighting all 10 bands for 2010. Our program will be visited by the NEARFest leaders in Ray Loboda, Jim Robinson, and Kevin Feeley as we talk about the 3 day event. We'll feature some NEARFest flashbacks and highlights of our previous live broadcasts.
      Join us in chat to ask at http://progressiveears.com and post your questions to the NEARFest staff including your name, city, state, and country on our Facebook page located at the link below!

      We'll feature our #1 disc for the 6th week in a row in requests from Ephemeral Sun titled Harvest Aorta.
      Visit our ON DEMAND section to now download our interviews with Peter Nicholls of IQ, Morglbl's live peformance, Derek Sherinian, Riza Arshad of Simak Dialog, and legendary bassist and photographer Richard Laird!
      You can still download and/or podcast our great interviews with Gary Boyle of Isotope, Eddie Jobson of UKZ, Chris Poland of Ohm/Megadeath, and the great Bill Bruford!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...d=240808001808
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com