Steve Dinsdale Of RMI Joins Us, New Univers Zero, New Barry Cleveland Tonight

  • Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight for program 1150 as we feature an exclusive interview with Steve Dinsdale Of Radio Massacre International. Steve will join us in studio to discuss the project's latest 2CD offering titled Time And Motion.
      We'll premiere the new disc from guitarist Barry Cleveland titled Hologramatron. We'll also feature the new disc from Belgian band Universe Zero titled Clivages, along with new music from Chicago band Algernon and their new release Ghost Surveillance.
      We'll also celebrate the birthdays of Oliver Wakeman, and the birthday of the late great Florian Fricke of Popul Vuh.
      Tonight we'll feature our #1 disc for the 5th week in a row in requests from Ephemeral Sun titled Harvest Aorta.
      Lots of other treats.…...be sure to join us!....

      Visit our ON DEMAND section to now download our interviews with Peter Nicholls of IQ, Morglbl's live peformance, Derek Sherinian, Riza Arshad of Simak Dialog, and legendary bassist and photographer Richard Laird!
      You can still download and/or podcast our great interviews with Gary Boyle of Isotope, Eddie Jobson of UKZ, Chris Poland of Ohm/Megadeath, and the great Bill Bruford!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/gagliarchives
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pr...d=240808001808
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com
      Replayed Tuesday morning at 11am EST on http://auralmoon.com