happy new years

  • hugh manatee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      all the best wishes for health & happiness to all my list-friends!

      "We all think that we're about to be found out,
      But that's one thing you don't need to get screwed-up about.
      (Relax) In spite of your complete incompetence,
      (Relax) The cosmos won't give you a second glance.
      (Relax) The universe is unaware of you.
      (Relax) It works alright no matter what you do.
      (Relax... Relax... Relax... Relax... Relax...)"
      - Judge Smith ("I don't know what I'm doing" - copyright 2007)