Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...

Expand Messages
  • Jean-Henry Berevoescu
    Wow! How did I miss this one? Or, wait a minute! Wait a minute. I do have an Angelica release (I think 93) - I will have to check which one I have. Thanks for
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 23, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Wow! How did I miss this one? Or, wait a minute! Wait a minute. I do
      have an Angelica release (I think '93) - I will have to check which one
      I have.

      Thanks for pointing this out.

      --bjh


      On 12/23/2009 12:52 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
      > \
      > Something else to look for ;
      > COOPER / FRITH / GEBBIA / HOLLMER
      > 8• Elegy For An Angel
      > 9• We Fall
      > Lindsay Cooper (bassoon) / Fred Frith (violin, guitar) / Gianni Gebbia (soprano sax) / Lars Hollmer (accordion, keyboards)
      > Live at Angelica festival, Bologna, Italy, May-June 1992. Taken from the out-of-print CD compilations “Angelica '92” and “Angelica 93”
      > Link : http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/henry-cow-with-friends-and-family-1974-1999-a-78770.html
      > Pascal
      >
      > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
      > CC: BoldPremier144@...
      > From: berevoescu@...
      > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:49:00 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Pascal, my friend - Hello again!
      >
      >
      >
      > The only good part is that I managed to find almost all his released
      >
      > music - so plenty to listen to for days.
      >
      >
      >
      > If anyone has any idea how to find some of the very hard to find titles
      >
      > I did not manage to find yet (Lars was preparing to send me some of the
      >
      > missing titles shortly before he got ill), here is my missing list (I
      >
      > will appreciate a lot any tip/hint/etc):
      >
      > =====================================================================
      >
      > Samla Mammas Manna:
      >
      > Lejonet av Ljuga 1979 Vinyl single SLS 1 Svenska Love Sweden
      >
      >
      >
      > Fem Söker En Skatt:
      >
      > Fem Söker En Skatt 1995 CD Krax Krax produktion Sweden.
      >
      >
      >
      > Appearing with on other musicians output:
      >
      > Planet Squeezebox Compilation Ellipsis arts CD 3470
      >
      > Hardis bruts Polysons IPS 0592.
      >
      > Haikus Urbains Cave 12 Disques CD 12D02.
      >
      > Luna. Wolfgang Salomon. Chance prod. 1003
      >
      > =====================================================================
      >
      >
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > --bjh
      >
      >
      >
      > On 12/22/2009 03:32 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
      >
      >
      >> I'm with you, brother!About a year ago, I got one of the most shocking news in my life (his departure).I repeat myself, but Lars was one of my heroes and I don't have many (3 or 4).One year already?
      >>
      >
      >> Let's honor his memory by playing his unique music.
      >>
      >
      >> Pascal Globensky
      >>
      >
      >>
      >
      >> To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com; progressivemusicsociety@yahoogroups.com
      >>
      >
      >> From: berevoescu@...
      >>
      >
      >> Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:06 -0800
      >>
      >
      >> Subject: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
      >>
      >
      >>
      >
      >>
      >
      >> As the first anniversary of the untimely demise of our dear Lars is a
      >>
      >
      >> few days away, I'm mostly spinning through his titles this week...
      >>
      >
      >>
      >
      >> --bjh
      >>
      >
      >>
      >>
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > _________________________________________________________________
      > Windows Live : vos amis voient plus facilement ce que vous faites sur Facebook.
      > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691826
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Community email addresses:
      > Post message: avant-progressive@...
      > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
      > Unsubscribe: avant-progressive-unsubscribe@...
      > List owner: avant-progressive-owner@...
      >
      > Shortcut URL to this page:
      > http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/avant-progressiveYahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >
    • Jean-Henry Berevoescu
      ... Phil, Good to hear from you! Andetag is a great one, indeed. I went through most of the solo stuff (Utsikter, Andetag, Viandra, Sibiriska cyklar,
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 23, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        On 12/23/2009 06:29 AM, Phil Zampino wrote:
        >
        >
        > JHB, no doubt his was a very sad passing, there's too little humor in
        > complex music and his was a great loss... I started today with
        > "Andetag" at your suggestion, thanks!
        >
        > phil
        >

        Phil,
        Good to hear from you!
        Andetag is a great one, indeed. I went through most of the solo stuff
        (Utsikter, Andetag, Viandra, Sibiriska cyklar, Vendeltid, Från Natt
        Idag, Vill du höra mer, Tonöga, Autokomp A(nd) More), with Global Home
        Project (Sola), Looping Home Orchestra and especially through the three
        titles under the Accordion Tribe moniker and the one with Fanfare
        Pourpour - Lovely, lovely stuff... A lot of humor, but melancholy too,
        at times... a lot of input from everywhere, but also a lot of himself...
        I guess I will continue with the exuberance and energy from
        Samla/Zamla/Von Zamla the following days.

        --bjh



        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • alanterrill
        I wonder if some of you don t have the track Folkvandringslat which is track 17 on Viandra Japanese version. I haven t seen the Cuneiform version to compare
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 24, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          I wonder if some of you don't have the track "Folkvandringslat" which is track 17 on Viandra Japanese version. I haven't seen the Cuneiform version to compare but I'm guessing this is a bonus track. If you want an MP3 of it contact me off list

          Alan

          --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Bold Premier <BoldPremier144@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          > Something else to look for ;
          > COOPER / FRITH / GEBBIA / HOLLMER
          > 8• Elegy For An Angel
          > 9• We Fall
          > Lindsay Cooper (bassoon) / Fred Frith (violin, guitar) / Gianni Gebbia (soprano sax) / Lars Hollmer (accordion, keyboards)
          > Live at Angelica festival, Bologna, Italy, May-June 1992. Taken from the out-of-print CD compilations "Angelica '92" and "Angelica 93"
          > Link : http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/henry-cow-with-friends-and-family-1974-1999-a-78770.html
          > Pascal
          >
          > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
          > CC: BoldPremier144@...
          > From: berevoescu@...
          > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:49:00 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Pascal, my friend - Hello again!
          >
          >
          >
          > The only good part is that I managed to find almost all his released
          >
          > music - so plenty to listen to for days.
          >
          >
          >
          > If anyone has any idea how to find some of the very hard to find titles
          >
          > I did not manage to find yet (Lars was preparing to send me some of the
          >
          > missing titles shortly before he got ill), here is my missing list (I
          >
          > will appreciate a lot any tip/hint/etc):
          >
          > =====================================================================
          >
          > Samla Mammas Manna:
          >
          > Lejonet av Ljuga 1979 Vinyl single SLS 1 Svenska Love Sweden
          >
          >
          >
          > Fem Söker En Skatt:
          >
          > Fem Söker En Skatt 1995 CD Krax Krax produktion Sweden.
          >
          >
          >
          > Appearing with on other musicians output:
          >
          > Planet Squeezebox Compilation Ellipsis arts CD 3470
          >
          > Hardis bruts Polysons IPS 0592.
          >
          > Haikus Urbains Cave 12 Disques CD 12D02.
          >
          > Luna. Wolfgang Salomon. Chance prod. 1003
          >
          > =====================================================================
          >
          >
          >
          > Best wishes,
          >
          > --bjh
          >
          >
          >
          > On 12/22/2009 03:32 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
          >
          > > I'm with you, brother!About a year ago, I got one of the most shocking news in my life (his departure).I repeat myself, but Lars was one of my heroes and I don't have many (3 or 4).One year already?
          >
          > > Let's honor his memory by playing his unique music.
          >
          > > Pascal Globensky
          >
          > >
          >
          > > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com; progressivemusicsociety@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > > From: berevoescu@...
          >
          > > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:06 -0800
          >
          > > Subject: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
          >
          > >
          >
          > >
          >
          > > As the first anniversary of the untimely demise of our dear Lars is a
          >
          > > few days away, I'm mostly spinning through his titles this week...
          >
          > >
          >
          > > --bjh
          >
          > >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > _________________________________________________________________
          > Windows Live : vos amis voient plus facilement ce que vous faites sur Facebook.
          > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691826
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
        • Cuneiform / Wayside
          Folkvandringslat is indeed a Japanese-only bonus track.
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 24, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Folkvandringslat is indeed a Japanese-only bonus track.



            On Dec 24, 2009, at 1:17 PM, alanterrill wrote:

            >
            >
            > I wonder if some of you don't have the track "Folkvandringslat"
            > which is track 17 on Viandra Japanese version. I haven't seen the
            > Cuneiform version to compare but I'm guessing this is a bonus
            > track. If you want an MP3 of it contact me off list
            >
            > Alan
            >
            > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Bold Premier
            > <BoldPremier144@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >
            > > Something else to look for ;
            > > COOPER / FRITH / GEBBIA / HOLLMER
            > > 8• Elegy For An Angel
            > > 9• We Fall
            > > Lindsay Cooper (bassoon) / Fred Frith (violin, guitar) / Gianni
            > Gebbia (soprano sax) / Lars Hollmer (accordion, keyboards)
            > > Live at Angelica festival, Bologna, Italy, May-June 1992. Taken
            > from the out-of-print CD compilations "Angelica '92" and "Angelica 93"
            > > Link : http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/henry-cow-with-
            > friends-and-family-1974-1999-a-78770.html
            > > Pascal
            > >
            > > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
            > > CC: BoldPremier144@...
            > > From: berevoescu@...
            > > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:49:00 -0800
            > > Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Pascal, my friend - Hello again!
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > The only good part is that I managed to find almost all his released
            > >
            > > music - so plenty to listen to for days.
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > If anyone has any idea how to find some of the very hard to find
            > titles
            > >
            > > I did not manage to find yet (Lars was preparing to send me some
            > of the
            > >
            > > missing titles shortly before he got ill), here is my missing
            > list (I
            > >
            > > will appreciate a lot any tip/hint/etc):
            > >
            > >
            > =====================================================================
            > >
            > > Samla Mammas Manna:
            > >
            > > Lejonet av Ljuga 1979 Vinyl single SLS 1 Svenska Love Sweden
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Fem Söker En Skatt:
            > >
            > > Fem Söker En Skatt 1995 CD Krax Krax produktion Sweden.
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Appearing with on other musicians output:
            > >
            > > Planet Squeezebox Compilation Ellipsis arts CD 3470
            > >
            > > Hardis bruts Polysons IPS 0592.
            > >
            > > Haikus Urbains Cave 12 Disques CD 12D02.
            > >
            > > Luna. Wolfgang Salomon. Chance prod. 1003
            > >
            > >
            > =====================================================================
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Best wishes,
            > >
            > > --bjh
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > On 12/22/2009 03:32 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
            > >
            > > > I'm with you, brother!About a year ago, I got one of the most
            > shocking news in my life (his departure).I repeat myself, but Lars
            > was one of my heroes and I don't have many (3 or 4).One year already?
            > >
            > > > Let's honor his memory by playing his unique music.
            > >
            > > > Pascal Globensky
            > >
            > > >
            > >
            > > > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com;
            > progressivemusicsociety@yahoogroups.com
            > >
            > > > From: berevoescu@...
            > >
            > > > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:06 -0800
            > >
            > > > Subject: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
            > >
            > > >
            > >
            > > >
            > >
            > > > As the first anniversary of the untimely demise of our dear
            > Lars is a
            > >
            > > > few days away, I'm mostly spinning through his titles this week...
            > >
            > > >
            > >
            > > > --bjh
            > >
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > __________________________________________________________
            > > Windows Live : vos amis voient plus facilement ce que vous faites
            > sur Facebook.
            > > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691826
            > >
            > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            > >
            >
            >
            > <!-- #ygrp-mkp { border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; font-family: Arial;
            > margin: 10px 0; padding: 0 10px; } #ygrp-mkp hr { border: 1px solid
            > #d8d8d8; } #ygrp-mkp #hd { color: #628c2a; font-size: 85%; font-
            > weight: 700; line-height: 122%; margin: 10px 0; } #ygrp-mkp #ads
            > { margin-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-mkp .ad { padding: 0 0; } #ygrp-
            > mkp .ad a { color: #0000ff; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor
            > #ygrp-lc { font-family: Arial; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd
            > { margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: 700; font-size: 78%; line-height:
            > 122%; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad { margin-bottom: 10px; padding:
            > 0 0; } a { color: #1e66ae; } #actions { font-family: Verdana; font-
            > size: 11px; padding: 10px 0; } #activity { background-color:
            > #e0ecee; float: left; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px;
            > padding: 10px; } #activity span { font-weight: 700; } #activity
            > span:first-child { text-transform: uppercase; } #activity span a
            > { color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none; } #activity span span
            > { color: #ff7900; } #activity span .underline { text-decoration:
            > underline; } .attach { clear: both; display: table; font-family:
            > Arial; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; } .attach
            > div a { text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none;
            > padding-right: 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-
            > bottom: 5px; } .attach label a { text-decoration: none; }
            > blockquote { margin: 0 0 0 4px; } .bold { font-family: Arial; font-
            > size: 13px; font-weight: 700; } .bold a { text-decoration:
            > none; } dd.last p a { font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; }
            > dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-
            > weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts { margin-right: 0; }
            > div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; } div.attach-
            > table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active,
            > div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited { text-decoration:
            > none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-
            > title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; }
            > div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family:
            > Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color:
            > #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; }
            > #photos div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border:
            > 1px solid #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; }
            > #photos div label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow:
            > hidden; text-align: center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; }
            > #reco-category { font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size:
            > 77%; } .replbq { margin: 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /*
            > border-right: 0px solid #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right:
            > 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg { font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial,
            > helvetica,clean, sans-serif; *font-size: small; *font: x-small; }
            > #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size: inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg
            > select, input, textarea { font: 99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-
            > serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code { font:115% monospace; *font-size:
            > 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height: 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo
            > { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-mlmsg a { color: #1E66AE; } #ygrp-
            > msg p a { font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg p#attach-count span
            > { color: #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco #reco-head
            > { color: #ff7900; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco { margin-bottom:
            > 20px; padding: 0px; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a { font-size: 130%;
            > text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li { font-size: 77%;
            > list-style-type: square; padding: 6px 0; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul
            > { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 8px; } #ygrp-text { font-family:
            > Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0 1em 0; } #ygrp-text tt { font-
            > size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul li:last-child { border-right: none !
            > important; } -->
          • Bold Premier
            Let me know if you have it and if it s wirth it! Pascal ... _________________________________________________________________ Windows Live : vos amis voient
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 24, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              Let me know if you have it and if it's wirth it!
              Pascal

              > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
              > From: berevoescu@...
              > Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:32:53 -0800
              > Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
              >
              >
              > Wow! How did I miss this one? Or, wait a minute! Wait a minute. I do
              > have an Angelica release (I think '93) - I will have to check which one
              > I have.
              >
              > Thanks for pointing this out.
              >
              > --bjh
              >
              >
              > On 12/23/2009 12:52 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
              > > \
              > > Something else to look for ;
              > > COOPER / FRITH / GEBBIA / HOLLMER
              > > 8� Elegy For An Angel
              > > 9� We Fall
              > > Lindsay Cooper (bassoon) / Fred Frith (violin, guitar) / Gianni Gebbia (soprano sax) / Lars Hollmer (accordion, keyboards)
              > > Live at Angelica festival, Bologna, Italy, May-June 1992. Taken from the out-of-print CD compilations �Angelica '92� and �Angelica 93�
              > > Link : http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/henry-cow-with-friends-and-family-1974-1999-a-78770.html
              > > Pascal
              > >
              > > To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
              > > CC: BoldPremier144@...
              > > From: berevoescu@...
              > > Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:49:00 -0800
              > > Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Pascal, my friend - Hello again!
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > The only good part is that I managed to find almost all his released
              > >
              > > music - so plenty to listen to for days.
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > If anyone has any idea how to find some of the very hard to find titles
              > >
              > > I did not manage to find yet (Lars was preparing to send me some of the
              > >
              > > missing titles shortly before he got ill), here is my missing list (I
              > >
              > > will appreciate a lot any tip/hint/etc):
              > >
              > > =====================================================================
              > >
              > > Samla Mammas Manna:
              > >
              > > Lejonet av Ljuga 1979 Vinyl single SLS 1 Svenska Love Sweden
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Fem S�ker En Skatt:
              > >
              > > Fem S�ker En Skatt 1995 CD Krax Krax produktion Sweden.
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Appearing with on other musicians output:
              > >
              > > Planet Squeezebox Compilation Ellipsis arts CD 3470
              > >
              > > Hardis bruts Polysons IPS 0592.
              > >
              > > Haikus Urbains Cave 12 Disques CD 12D02.
              > >
              > > Luna. Wolfgang Salomon. Chance prod. 1003
              > >
              > > =====================================================================
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > Best wishes,
              > >
              > > --bjh
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > On 12/22/2009 03:32 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
              > >
              > >
              > >> I'm with you, brother!About a year ago, I got one of the most shocking news in my life (his departure).I repeat myself, but Lars was one of my heroes and I don't have many (3 or 4).One year already?
              > >>
              > >
              > >> Let's honor his memory by playing his unique music.
              > >>
              > >
              > >> Pascal Globensky
              > >>
              > >
              > >>
              > >
              > >> To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com; progressivemusicsociety@yahoogroups.com
              > >>
              > >
              > >> From: berevoescu@...
              > >>
              > >
              > >> Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:53:06 -0800
              > >>
              > >
              > >> Subject: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
              > >>
              > >
              > >>
              > >
              > >>
              > >
              > >> As the first anniversary of the untimely demise of our dear Lars is a
              > >>
              > >
              > >> few days away, I'm mostly spinning through his titles this week...
              > >>
              > >
              > >>
              > >
              > >> --bjh
              > >>
              > >
              > >>
              > >>
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > _________________________________________________________________
              > > Windows Live : vos amis voient plus facilement ce que vous faites sur Facebook.
              > > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691826
              > >
              > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > > ------------------------------------
              > >
              > > Community email addresses:
              > > Post message: avant-progressive@...
              > > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
              > > Unsubscribe: avant-progressive-unsubscribe@...
              > > List owner: avant-progressive-owner@...
              > >
              > > Shortcut URL to this page:
              > > http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/avant-progressiveYahoo! Groups Links
              > >
              > >
              > >
              > >
              >
              >
              >
              > ------------------------------------
              >
              > Community email addresses:
              > Post message: avant-progressive@...
              > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
              > Unsubscribe: avant-progressive-unsubscribe@...
              > List owner: avant-progressive-owner@...
              >
              > Shortcut URL to this page:
              > http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/avant-progressiveYahoo! Groups Links
              >
              >
              >

              _________________________________________________________________
              Windows Live : vos amis voient plus facilement ce que vous faites sur Facebook.
              http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691826

              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Jean-Henry Berevoescu
              Oh, sure - I will let you know. Right now I have to leave for a couple of days - I ll dig after I come back. --bjh
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 24, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                Oh, sure - I will let you know. Right now I have to leave for a couple
                of days - I'll dig after I come back.

                --bjh


                On 12/24/2009 01:39 PM, Bold Premier wrote:
                > Let me know if you have it and if it's wirth it!
                > Pascal
                >
                >> To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
                >> From: berevoescu@...
                >> Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:32:53 -0800
                >> Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Lars Hollmer week...
                >>
                >>
                >> Wow! How did I miss this one? Or, wait a minute! Wait a minute. I do
                >> have an Angelica release (I think '93) - I will have to check which one
                >> I have.
                >>
                >> Thanks for pointing this out.
                >>
                >> --bjh
                >>
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.