Circus & Hatfield And The North Reissue, Steve Hillage Birthday Salute Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:54 PM
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight, for program 1120 as we feature new music from Swedish band Beardfish and their new disc Destined Solitaire. We'll feature new music from Norwegian band Airbag and their Identity CD. We'll track the latest reissues from the Esoteric label and the progressive rock classic self titled debut from Hatfield And The North from 1974, and the reissue of the 1969 Circus album featuring Mel Collins.
      We'll do birthday salutes to Neal Morse, Geddy Lee, Steve Hillage, and Sonny Troy, and a fantastic concerts from the vaults of King Crimson recorded 40 years ago this week!
      We'll also track our #1 CD for the second straight week in requests in Riverside's Anno Domini High Definition.
      Stay tuned for lots of other surprises!

      Visit our ON DEMAND section on our site for interview podcasts of Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson and Chris Poland, with upcoming downloads of Rick Laird, Ken Field, and Patrick Moraz!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com